Monday, June 4, 2012

Three months!

Holy smokes!!!! It's been three months. These three months have been the craziest of my life! We had a baby, graduated, and moved all in the same three months (well actually, that was all in the same month..)

So baby update. Baby Spencer is doing great. All of us are learning new things about him every day. He still loves to snuggle when he sleeps and if he is awake, you better believe he is moving. His happiest place in the world is the swing.. See here:
Why, yes! He is a cute baby. This was taken at the Lake by Auntie Auburn
He has had a bit of colic, so we spend a lot of time at the swing. But overall, he is a wonderful baby and we love him so much! 

We also graduated from BYU-Idaho and moved away from our home away from home. It's bitter sweet leaving a place like Rexburg.
Rexburg is where I had my first apartment, where I lived on my own. It's where I met my best friends in the world!


                 




It's also where why I met and dated my husband

Disclaimer: that is totally NOT Rexburg, but you get the point.

...It's where I lived after we first got married. Our first home together.
Tiny - but it worked.

It's where I lived while I was pregnant.

It's where I had my sweet baby boy.


                                                             It's where I got my education. 


It was my home away from home.



So as you can see, Idaho will always hold a special place in my heart. Is it where I want to live forever? No, but it sure  was a  good place to go to school and I will always be grateful for my time at BYU-Idaho.

Post about Spencer's blessing coming soon... (I hope).



No comments:

Post a Comment